希望大家,
I hope that on the eve of Chinese New Year
年三十晚上好好烧烧头香,
you will offer the First Incense sincerely and pray.
菩萨非常灵。
Bodhisattva answers all prayers.
有的人在我们这里,
Some of the people here
刚刚头香烧好,
after offering the First Incense.
当天就灵验,
Their prayers were answered on that very day.
菩萨保佑啊,菩萨保佑我们啊。
Bodhisattva is here, protecting us, protecting all of us.
希望大家好好地学佛,
I hope all of you will be diligent in your Buddhism practice.
我们修心灵法门的人,
We, as practitioners of Guan Yin Citta,
心要干净,心灵要纯洁。
must have clean hearts and pure state of mind.
所以师父跟大家讲了,
I wish to tell you,
学佛首先要爱自己的国家,
Buddhism practice starts with loving our own country.
要爱国爱民,遵纪守法。
We have to love our country, the people and abide by the law.
每一个人要懂得,
All of you need to know that
我今天所布施出的,
the efforts we make every day
所有的佛的力量和自己的努力,
all the Buddha's strength effected coupled with your hard work
都要反馈回社会,要反馈回国家,
need to be dedicated back to the society and our country,
要反馈让世界更和平。
and towards world peace.
台长在中国新年将要来临之际,
In this Chinese New Year, I wish everyone,
祝大家身体健康,万事如意,
Good health, every success,
家庭幸福,工作圆满,学佛精进。
harmonious families, smooth career and diligence in Buddhism practice.
2020年1月12日悉尼法会结束语